A supplier to the NHS has advised us of a global shortage of some equipment used for taking blood tests.
Anyone who needs a test for urgent health problems, will still get one but where your clinician recommends that it’s safe to do so, then you may be asked to come back for a test at a later date, or your appointment may be rescheduled.
Given the nature of the shortage, we cannot give an exact date for when the test will be rescheduled, but please be assured that if your condition or symptoms require it, then you will get a test, and we will be re-booking your test when supplies become more easily available.
Understanding your experience of our service during the Covid-19 pandemic
Carshalton Fields Surgery wants to hear from you about your experience of its services since the start of the COVID-19 pandemic (March 2020)
The way its services have been delivered has had to change to keep you, other patients and practice staff safe
These changes may be short term, with us for a while or so successful that they remain as a way of working
Carshalton Fields Surgery has asked Healthwatch Sutton to run a survey for us which lets you tell us about your experience of our services since March 2020.
The survey runs until the 30th September 2021. Please access it at https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/experience-gp-covid. Why not also share it with your friends and family registered with the practice?
We are trialling a new product called DoctorLink that enables patients to manage their care needs remotely where appropriate. Please follow this link to learn more
We have updated our Privacy Notice
- This practice handles medical records according to the laws on data protection and confidentiality.
- We share medical records with health professionals who are involved in providing you with care and treatment. This is on a need to know basis and event by event.
- Some of your data is automatically copied to the Shared Care Summary Record
- We may share some of your data with local out of hours / urgent or emergency care service
- Data about you is used to manage national screening campaigns such as Flu, Cervical cytology and Diabetes prevention.
- Data about you, usually de-identified, is used to manage the NHS and make payments.
- We share information when the law requires us to do, for instance when we are inspected or reporting certain illnesses or safeguarding vulnerable people.
- Your data is used to check the quality of care provided by the NHS.
- We may also share medical records for medical research
For more information please read the following pages.
Extra GP and Nurse appointments available over the weekend
Local GP and nurse appointments now available 8am-8pm every weekend for your convenience at two sites within Sutton. To make an appointment please call 07578 813838. This number is only operational Saturdays and Sundays between 8am-8pm. Further information is also available from our reception team during normal opening hours
Would you recommend our service to friends and family?
The NHS Friends and Family Test (FFT) was created to help service providers and commissioners understand whether their patients are happy with the service provided, or where improvements are needed. It is a quick and anonymous way to give your views after receiving care or treatment across the NHS.
Take the test here.
Calendar of Local Events
The Surgery is pleased to be part of the Carshalton Beeches Community Wellbeing Group, which produces a calendar of local events that we think will be of interest to our patients. The latest version of the calendar can be downloaded by clicking on the following link: CWBC_Calendar